Wednesday, July 11, 2012

you would never know

I read a blog post today by a fellow blogger and she did a "you would never know by looking at my blog but..." list and I absolutely loved it. So I figured I would take a break from posting photos and do a little post to let y'all get to know me better!

You would never know by looking at my blog but...
+I am one of three children, the oldest and the only girl. My younger brothers and I are very close in age being only a little over a year apart each. I actually feel like the little sister sometimes by how protective they are!
+I am a Christ follower.
+I am obsessed with two things: puppies and babies. Ask my boyfriend. I *gasp* every time I see a picture of a puppy, which always freaks him out until he looks at my phone/computer screen.
+I am lactose intolerant. But I LOVE cheese, ice-cream, and everything else with dairy in it.
+I get hot really easily. Yet, I can't seem to sleep unless I have a bunch of blankets covering my entire body (including my face, only leaving a small hole to breathe).
+I have about 10 shows that I watch religiously on a weekly basis, if not more. Don't judge people!
+I get "hangry" as the people in my life like to call it. I get really angry when I'm hungry. Sorry. I just like my food!

ALSO. I finally added myself to bloglovin! So go ahead and follow :)

One last thing: The sweetest girl Kacie nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! (thanks, Kacie!) Follow and check out her blog (here). She has the cutest style and she is also going to be my first guest post on Sunday, so make sure and check it out. She has a wonderful gift for all of you so you won't want to miss it!


20 comments:

  1. congratulations on your award
    first time one here
    xx


    Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still in love with your blog after more than a few months! Wanna follow each other? http://fashionforward-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all...Love this post!
    Second...I think we might be twins! I too am lactose intolerant, I like to sleep covered in blankets with only an air hole, I have 10 (or possibly more) shows that I watch every week, and I get "hangry"
    Third... I'm so glad you joined Bloglovin' I'm following you on it now :)
    and Lastly...that's so awesome you know Sean. He definitely needs to be the next bachelor!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I fun idea for a post!

    And no worries...I have 10+ shows as well.

    Following you on bloglovin' now! Love it if you would check out my blog too :)

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw congrats on the award!!!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! I'm a Jesus follower too...I love connecting with other bloggers who share that in common :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post! I watch more than 10 shows on a weekly basis :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comment! We of course are following you now on bloglovin! I also love puppies and get too live with the cutest one right now (my roommates) :)

    Carly and Stacie

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw congrats on the award! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello!!! thanks for stopping by my blog, I would love to follow each other so let´s do it!I´m your 82 GFC follower, your 8 follower in bloglovin, I´m following in twitter and in facebook, so now is your turn to follow me ok!
    kisses dear...
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely don't judge about the TV thing. I feel like I get addicted to a new TV show every week. There isn't enough time in the day to watch everything I want.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha this is a cute list! :)
    I like taking a break from fashion blogging and just being real with readers, so thanks for sharing this side of yourself with us!
    Anyway, sure, I'd love to follow eachother. Following you now :)

    Trendy Teal
    Enter to win a Stitched + Adorned Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute idea for post, I like it :)
    Thank you for visit and lovely comment, sure, I would love to follow each other, I follow you now.
    Have a great day, kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  14. so much interesting stuff... love to get you know you better at the same time I get to know your blog. :)
    nice meeting you !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. and btw/ i looove your profile picture ♥
    it's what got me here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this kind of post - I'd like to borrow it from you (quoting your blog of course) if it's okay you.
    I'm really curious: what are these shows that you watch religiously (I'm a US TV show addict as well so if there's anything I don't know yet, I'd be happy to discover!
    Funny the "hangry" symptom, it happens to me and people around me know it so they always have cookies in their pockets when we go shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey :) nice blog :) following through here and blolovin, follow mine too

    http://fleafashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're adorable! I get hangry too... my coworkers would start feeding me snacks when my moods turned!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi lady! thanks for stopping by. cute blog you've got here, i'm you're newest follower :)

    streetlightstostars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hangy! Ha! I've never heard that before but I'm definitely a 'Hangry' person lol. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Glad you like it. Am now following you via GFC. xx

    ReplyDelete